We hope your summer is off to a good start! July is Parks and Recreation Month. The weather here in the Pacific Northwest this time of year is perfect for heading outdoors, perhaps to one of our great National Parks. The National Parks Service has a free Access Pass to US citizens or permanent residents with permanent disabilities.
July is Parks and Recreation Month
Recent News & Events
- Save the Date: Connecting for Greater Vision Breakfast February 9, 2018
- Art Beyond Sight Tours at Seattle Art Museum-February-June February 6, 2018
- A Touch of Braille: A Brief Intro to Braille System- March 5 February 6, 2018
- Touch the Sky tactile tours at The Museum of Flight December 27, 2017
- NanoCheetahBots visit Sight Connection December 20, 2017