We hope your summer is off to a good start! July is Parks and Recreation Month. The weather here in the Pacific Northwest this time of year is perfect for heading outdoors, perhaps to one of our great National Parks. The National Parks Service has a free Access Pass to US citizens or permanent residents with permanent disabilities.
July is Parks and Recreation Month
Recent News & Events
- Seeking Volunteer Tactile Braille Readers! December 7, 2017
- Holman Prize applications open in January December 4, 2017
- University Lions Club awards a grant to Sight Connection November 27, 2017
- Audio-described performance of Irving Berlin’s ‘Holiday Inn’ at 5th Avenue Theatre November 22, 2017
- Call for website accessibility testers! November 20, 2017