We hope your summer is off to a good start! July is Parks and Recreation Month. The weather here in the Pacific Northwest this time of year is perfect for heading outdoors, perhaps to one of our great National Parks. The National Parks Service has a free Access Pass to US citizens or permanent residents with permanent disabilities.
July is Parks and Recreation Month
Recent News & Events
- Sight Connection Store Closing Early Ahead of Memorial Day May 19, 2017
- A Touch of Braille: A Brief Intro to Braille System May 18, 2017
- Thank you to the Seattle Central School of Opticianry! May 17, 2017
- Store Spotlight: Eschenbach Blue Blocking Polinelli Readers May 3, 2017
- All Clients are Equal April 21, 2017