We hope your summer is off to a good start! July is Parks and Recreation Month. The weather here in the Pacific Northwest this time of year is perfect for heading outdoors, perhaps to one of our great National Parks. The National Parks Service has a free Access Pass to US citizens or permanent residents with permanent disabilities.
July is Parks and Recreation Month
Recent News & Events
- Seattle Opera audio-described performance of ‘The Barber of Seville’ October 18, 2017
- Store Spotlight: 2018 Large-Print Calendars October 17, 2017
- Art Beyond Sight Tours at Seattle Art Museum October 17, 2017
- Audio Described Performance of Pride and Prejudice at Seattle Rep October 16, 2017
- Candidate forum addressing policies affecting people with disabilities October 11, 2017