We hope your summer is off to a good start! July is Parks and Recreation Month. The weather here in the Pacific Northwest this time of year is perfect for heading outdoors, perhaps to one of our great National Parks. The National Parks Service has a free Access Pass to US citizens or permanent residents with permanent disabilities.
July is Parks and Recreation Month
Recent News & Events
- Sight Connection Donation Center closure March 24, 2017
- Microsoft’s Project Torino: Helping kids with visual impairments on the path to careers in computer science March 22, 2017
- Sight Connection Open House March 13, 2017
- Store Spotlight: Atomic Clocks and Watches March 13, 2017
- A Touch of Braille: A Brief Intro to Braille System March 1, 2017