Summer is in full swing! Don’t forget. If you plan to catch some rays, wear sunglasses and a brimmed hat. Be sure to use sunglasses that block at least 99% of UVA/B rays.
Summer Eye Safety
Recent News & Events
- Sight Connection Store Closing Early Ahead of Memorial Day May 19, 2017
- A Touch of Braille: A Brief Intro to Braille System May 18, 2017
- Thank you to the Seattle Central School of Opticianry! May 17, 2017
- Store Spotlight: Eschenbach Blue Blocking Polinelli Readers May 3, 2017
- All Clients are Equal April 21, 2017