Summer is in full swing! Don’t forget. If you plan to catch some rays, wear sunglasses and a brimmed hat. Be sure to use sunglasses that block at least 99% of UVA/B rays.
Summer Eye Safety
Recent News & Events
- Sight Connection Donation Center closure March 24, 2017
- Microsoft’s Project Torino: Helping kids with visual impairments on the path to careers in computer science March 22, 2017
- Sight Connection Open House March 13, 2017
- Store Spotlight: Atomic Clocks and Watches March 13, 2017
- A Touch of Braille: A Brief Intro to Braille System March 1, 2017