Summer is in full swing! Don’t forget. If you plan to catch some rays, wear sunglasses and a brimmed hat. Be sure to use sunglasses that block at least 99% of UVA/B rays.
Summer Eye Safety
Recent News & Events
- Save the Date: Connecting for Greater Vision Breakfast February 9, 2018
- Art Beyond Sight Tours at Seattle Art Museum-February-June February 6, 2018
- A Touch of Braille: A Brief Intro to Braille System- March 5 February 6, 2018
- Touch the Sky tactile tours at The Museum of Flight December 27, 2017
- NanoCheetahBots visit Sight Connection December 20, 2017