Summer is in full swing! Don’t forget. If you plan to catch some rays, wear sunglasses and a brimmed hat. Be sure to use sunglasses that block at least 99% of UVA/B rays.
Summer Eye Safety
Recent News & Events
- Seattle Opera audio-described performance of ‘The Barber of Seville’ October 18, 2017
- Store Spotlight: 2018 Large-Print Calendars October 17, 2017
- Art Beyond Sight Tours at Seattle Art Museum October 17, 2017
- Audio Described Performance of Pride and Prejudice at Seattle Rep October 16, 2017
- Candidate forum addressing policies affecting people with disabilities October 11, 2017