Summer is in full swing! Don’t forget. If you plan to catch some rays, wear sunglasses and a brimmed hat. Be sure to use sunglasses that block at least 99% of UVA/B rays.
Summer Eye Safety
Recent News & Events
- Seeking Volunteer Tactile Braille Readers! December 7, 2017
- Holman Prize applications open in January December 4, 2017
- University Lions Club awards a grant to Sight Connection November 27, 2017
- Audio-described performance of Irving Berlin’s ‘Holiday Inn’ at 5th Avenue Theatre November 22, 2017
- Call for website accessibility testers! November 20, 2017