October is Contact Lens Safety Month, and October 15th is White Cane Safety Day, a day designated each year since 1964 to recognize the contributions of Americans who are blind or have low vision.
Recent News & Events
- Seeking Volunteer Tactile Braille Readers! December 7, 2017
- Holman Prize applications open in January December 4, 2017
- University Lions Club awards a grant to Sight Connection November 27, 2017
- Audio-described performance of Irving Berlin’s ‘Holiday Inn’ at 5th Avenue Theatre November 22, 2017
- Call for website accessibility testers! November 20, 2017