October is Contact Lens Safety Month, and October 15th is White Cane Safety Day, a day designated each year since 1964 to recognize the contributions of Americans who are blind or have low vision.
Recent News & Events
- Sight Connection Donation Center closure March 24, 2017
- Microsoft’s Project Torino: Helping kids with visual impairments on the path to careers in computer science March 22, 2017
- Sight Connection Open House March 13, 2017
- Store Spotlight: Atomic Clocks and Watches March 13, 2017
- A Touch of Braille: A Brief Intro to Braille System March 1, 2017