October is Contact Lens Safety Month, and October 15th is White Cane Safety Day, a day designated each year since 1964 to recognize the contributions of Americans who are blind or have low vision.
Recent News & Events
- Seattle Opera audio-described performance of ‘The Barber of Seville’ October 18, 2017
- Store Spotlight: 2018 Large-Print Calendars October 17, 2017
- Art Beyond Sight Tours at Seattle Art Museum October 17, 2017
- Audio Described Performance of Pride and Prejudice at Seattle Rep October 16, 2017
- Candidate forum addressing policies affecting people with disabilities October 11, 2017