Funding the dreams and ambitions of blind individuals worldwide. The Holman Prize is a brand-new series of awards created by the LightHouse for the Blind in San Francisco. Every year, the prize will award up to $25,000 to three blind adventurers, scholars, and activists anywhere in the world to complete the project of their dreams. Join them on February 15 at 4 PM Pacific Time for a live Q&A session with the Holman Committee on the LightHouse’s Facebook page. Deadline for first applications is February 28th, 2017. Find more information on the Holman Prize website.
The Holman Prize for Blind Ambition
Recent News & Events
- Save the Date: Connecting for Greater Vision Breakfast February 9, 2018
- Art Beyond Sight Tours at Seattle Art Museum-February-June February 6, 2018
- A Touch of Braille: A Brief Intro to Braille System- March 5 February 6, 2018
- Touch the Sky tactile tours at The Museum of Flight December 27, 2017
- NanoCheetahBots visit Sight Connection December 20, 2017