Funding the dreams and ambitions of blind individuals worldwide. The Holman Prize is a brand-new series of awards created by the LightHouse for the Blind in San Francisco. Every year, the prize will award up to $25,000 to three blind adventurers, scholars, and activists anywhere in the world to complete the project of their dreams. Join them on February 15 at 4 PM Pacific Time for a live Q&A session with the Holman Committee on the LightHouse’s Facebook page. Deadline for first applications is February 28th, 2017. Find more information on the Holman Prize website.
The Holman Prize for Blind Ambition
Recent News & Events
- Seattle Opera audio-described performance of ‘The Barber of Seville’ October 18, 2017
- Store Spotlight: 2018 Large-Print Calendars October 17, 2017
- Art Beyond Sight Tours at Seattle Art Museum October 17, 2017
- Audio Described Performance of Pride and Prejudice at Seattle Rep October 16, 2017
- Candidate forum addressing policies affecting people with disabilities October 11, 2017