Funding the dreams and ambitions of blind individuals worldwide. The Holman Prize is a brand-new series of awards created by the LightHouse for the Blind in San Francisco. Every year, the prize will award up to $25,000 to three blind adventurers, scholars, and activists anywhere in the world to complete the project of their dreams. Join them on February 15 at 4 PM Pacific Time for a live Q&A session with the Holman Committee on the LightHouse’s Facebook page. Deadline for first applications is February 28th, 2017. Find more information on the Holman Prize website.
The Holman Prize for Blind Ambition
Recent News & Events
- Sight Connection welcomes Michelle Toy! February 22, 2017
- The Holman Prize for Blind Ambition February 15, 2017
- February is Low Vision Awareness Month February 14, 2017
- Store Spotlight: OttLite 5 Inch LED 2 in 1 Magnifier Floor and Table Lamp February 1, 2017
- Washington Swears in First Blind Lieutenant Governor January 24, 2017