Michelle (Mell) Toy has joined Sight Connection as our Low Vision / Adaptive Aids Specialist. She is a native of Western Washington and a graduate of UW. She started in the field of blind rehabilitation in 2001, and has worked for state and federal blind rehab agencies before joining the SightConnection team. Her national certifications are in Orientation & Mobility and Low Vision Therapy. Welcome, Mell!
Sight Connection welcomes Michelle Toy!
Recent News & Events
- Seeking Volunteer Tactile Braille Readers! December 7, 2017
- Holman Prize applications open in January December 4, 2017
- University Lions Club awards a grant to Sight Connection November 27, 2017
- Audio-described performance of Irving Berlin’s ‘Holiday Inn’ at 5th Avenue Theatre November 22, 2017
- Call for website accessibility testers! November 20, 2017