Michelle (Mell) Toy has joined Sight Connection as our Low Vision / Adaptive Aids Specialist. She is a native of Western Washington and a graduate of UW. She started in the field of blind rehabilitation in 2001, and has worked for state and federal blind rehab agencies before joining the SightConnection team. Her national certifications are in Orientation & Mobility and Low Vision Therapy. Welcome, Mell!
Sight Connection welcomes Michelle Toy!
Recent News & Events
- Sight Connection Donation Center closure March 24, 2017
- Microsoft’s Project Torino: Helping kids with visual impairments on the path to careers in computer science March 22, 2017
- Sight Connection Open House March 13, 2017
- Store Spotlight: Atomic Clocks and Watches March 13, 2017
- A Touch of Braille: A Brief Intro to Braille System March 1, 2017