Michelle (Mell) Toy has joined Sight Connection as our Low Vision / Adaptive Aids Specialist. She is a native of Western Washington and a graduate of UW. She started in the field of blind rehabilitation in 2001, and has worked for state and federal blind rehab agencies before joining the SightConnection team. Her national certifications are in Orientation & Mobility and Low Vision Therapy. Welcome, Mell!
Sight Connection welcomes Michelle Toy!
Recent News & Events
- Seattle Opera audio-described performance of ‘The Barber of Seville’ October 18, 2017
- Store Spotlight: 2018 Large-Print Calendars October 17, 2017
- Art Beyond Sight Tours at Seattle Art Museum October 17, 2017
- Audio Described Performance of Pride and Prejudice at Seattle Rep October 16, 2017
- Candidate forum addressing policies affecting people with disabilities October 11, 2017