Michelle (Mell) Toy has joined Sight Connection as our Low Vision / Adaptive Aids Specialist. She is a native of Western Washington and a graduate of UW. She started in the field of blind rehabilitation in 2001, and has worked for state and federal blind rehab agencies before joining the SightConnection team. Her national certifications are in Orientation & Mobility and Low Vision Therapy. Welcome, Mell!
Sight Connection welcomes Michelle Toy!
Recent News & Events
- Sight Connection Store Closing Early Ahead of Memorial Day May 19, 2017
- A Touch of Braille: A Brief Intro to Braille System May 18, 2017
- Thank you to the Seattle Central School of Opticianry! May 17, 2017
- Store Spotlight: Eschenbach Blue Blocking Polinelli Readers May 3, 2017
- All Clients are Equal April 21, 2017