Washington Lt. Governor Cyrus Habib recently visited Sight Connection to tour the office and discuss opportunities for improving disability access. Read more about the visit on the Lt. Governor website.
Lt. Governor Cyrus Habib visits Sight Connection
Recent News & Events
- Audio-described performance of Irving Berlin’s ‘Holiday Inn’ at 5th Avenue Theatre November 22, 2017
- Call for website accessibility testers! November 20, 2017
- Audio-described performance of ‘The Humans’ at Seattle Rep November 13, 2017
- Art Beyond Sight tours at Seattle Art Museum November 1, 2017
- Living With Low Vision October 25, 2017