If you are a tactile braille reader in the Seattle area who can come to the Washington Talking Book & Braille Library (WTBBL) for a weekly two-hour shift, and want to help WTBBL with making new books available to our patrons, let us know! Contact David at (206) 615-0417 or (800) 542-0866, or by email at email@example.com.
Recent News & Events
- Promising News regarding Retinal Degenerative Diseases March 18, 2019
- Art Beyond Sight- Seattle Art Museum March 12, 2019
- King County Library Survey re Accessibility March 6, 2019
- Tactile Tour at Museum of Flight March 6, 2019
- Charitable Gift Annuities are a Win for You and a Win for Sight Connection February 25, 2019