If you are a tactile braille reader in the Seattle area who can come to the Washington Talking Book & Braille Library (WTBBL) for a weekly two-hour shift, and want to help WTBBL with making new books available to our patrons, let us know! Contact David at (206) 615-0417 or (800) 542-0866, or by email at email@example.com.
Recent News & Events
- On Sale at Sight Connection May 8, 2019
- Introducing Braille Lego Bricks April 25, 2019
- A Touch of Braille Workshop April 15, 2019
- Audio Described Performance of Westside Story April 8, 2019
- University of Washington’s Communicate to Connect for those with Hearing Loss March 20, 2019