If you are a tactile braille reader in the Seattle area who can come to the Washington Talking Book & Braille Library (WTBBL) for a weekly two-hour shift, and want to help WTBBL with making new books available to our patrons, let us know! Contact David at (206) 615-0417 or (800) 542-0866, or by email at email@example.com.
Recent News & Events
- Campfire Girls visit Sight Connection November 13, 2018
- Seattle Art Museum- Art Beyond Sight Tours 2018-2019 November 8, 2018
- Innovative New Kitchen Products at Testing Stage October 31, 2018
- Staff and Board advocate in Olympia October 30, 2018
- Providers Open House- Thanks for coming October 25, 2018