If you are a tactile braille reader in the Seattle area who can come to the Washington Talking Book & Braille Library (WTBBL) for a weekly two-hour shift, and want to help WTBBL with making new books available to our patrons, let us know! Contact David at (206) 615-0417 or (800) 542-0866, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call for WTBBL volunteers!
Recent News & Events
- A Touch of Braille: A Brief Intro to Braille System – Monday, January 28, 2019 January 2, 2019
- Adaptive Braille Learning Enthusiasts, ABLErs Invites You January 2, 2019
- Thank You Uber December 19, 2018
- HOLIDAY CLOSURE December 19, 2018
- TODAY YOUR GIFT IS MATCHED November 27, 2018