If you are a tactile braille reader in the Seattle area who can come to the Washington Talking Book & Braille Library (WTBBL) for a weekly two-hour shift, and want to help WTBBL with making new books available to our patrons, let us know! Contact David at (206) 615-0417 or (800) 542-0866, or by email at email@example.com.
Call for WTBBL volunteers!
Recent News & Events
- Sight Connection at the Puyallup September 14, 2018
- Listen to From Braille to Yale (with Cyrus Habib) in Podcasts August 31, 2018
- Eye Safety with Smokey Air August 21, 2018
- Connecting for Greater Vision August 20, 2018
- BIG DAY TO PLAY- August 18th- Reminder August 15, 2018