Campfire girls divided into our senses ending with seeing. Social worker Kate Fewell created an engaging curriculum that got everyone asking questions. Braille instructor and board member Keiko Namekata introduced the troop to braille teaching them the braille alphabet.
Campfire Girls visit Sight Connection
Recent News & Events
- A Touch of Braille Workshop April 15, 2019
- Audio Described Performance of Westside Story April 8, 2019
- University of Washington’s Communicate to Connect for those with Hearing Loss March 20, 2019
- Promising News regarding Retinal Degenerative Diseases March 18, 2019
- Art Beyond Sight- Seattle Art Museum March 12, 2019