Campfire girls divided into our senses ending with seeing. Social worker Kate Fewell created an engaging curriculum that got everyone asking questions. Braille instructor and board member Keiko Namekata introduced the troop to braille teaching them the braille alphabet.
Campfire Girls visit Sight Connection
Recent News & Events
- The Seattle Art Museum’s 2019 Art Beyond Sight Tour! February 20, 2019
- Touch the Sky: Tactile Tours of the Museum of Flight February 15, 2019
- A Touch of Braille: A Brief Intro to Braille System – Monday, January 28, 2019 January 2, 2019
- Adaptive Braille Learning Enthusiasts, ABLErs Invites You January 2, 2019
- Thank You Uber December 19, 2018