Campfire girls divided into our senses ending with seeing. Social worker Kate Fewell created an engaging curriculum that got everyone asking questions. Braille instructor and board member Keiko Namekata introduced the troop to braille teaching them the braille alphabet.
Campfire Girls visit Sight Connection
Recent News & Events
- TODAY YOUR GIFT IS MATCHED November 27, 2018
- Stocking Stuffers Ideas for People with Blindness and Low Vision November 23, 2018
- A Touch of Braille: A Brief Intro to Braille System – Dec 3, 2018 November 19, 2018
- Campfire Girls visit Sight Connection November 13, 2018
- Seattle Art Museum- Art Beyond Sight Tours 2018-2019 November 8, 2018