We respect the privacy of every individual who utilizes our services, who donates to our organization, or who visits our Web sites. Because your privacy is important to us, we want you to know how we use information that we collect.
We do not share, sell, or distribute our client’s and customer’s mailing or credit card information with third parties.
We do mail out educational newsletters, product catalogs and donation requests to our clients and customers. You may request to be removed from any of our mailing lists at any time.
On our web site, general traffic, site usage, and length of stay information may be collected and stored in log files.We use this information to improve our sites, but we do not match any usage data with personal information to track individuals.
Health Care Privacy
As a client of SightConnection, your rights to privacy are protected by State and Federal laws. These laws state:
- You have the right to privacy and confidentiality
- Your personal information will not be disclosed to anyone not participating in your care without your written consent
- You have access to your protected health information
- You have the right to restrict the use or the disclosure of your protected health information
- You may obtain a copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices
For more information please call (206) 525-5556 and ask to speak to the Privacy Officer. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.