Do you enjoy working with people? Do you love making a positive impact on people lives? Sight Connection has an amazing opportunity for you! We are hiring a Retail Assistant to help with the everyday tasks at our Retail Store in North Seattle.
The Retail Assistant is a part-time 20 hour a week hourly position responsible for helping customers both in store and over the phone, tracking sales trends, and receiving shipments. They will manage inventory discrepancies, damaged inventory, and returns to suppliers. This position serves as primary support for the Store Manager. The ideal candidate will possess a positive attitude, willingness to learn and work in a team environment across functional departments, be self-motivated, reliable and enjoy working with diverse populations including the visually impaired and elderly.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Must be available to work Monday – Friday between the hours of noon to 6 pm.
• High School Diploma required
• Ability to understand and speak English well
• Retail experience preferred
• Demonstrated commitment to excellent customer service
• Demonstrated ability to do accurate paperwork with careful attention to details
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
• Experience in non-profit or health related environment preferred
• Ability to correctly lift up to 25 pounds
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Computer literate and Internet savvy
• Ability to keep information confidential
• Sensitivity to older adult and disabled populations
Please submit a resume and a cover letter including a personal statement expressing how Sight Connection aligns with your personal and professional goals. Please email resume, cover letter, and three professional references to email@example.com, inquiries welcome.
Job Open until filled, Position Available for Immediate Start Date.
Entry Level Position, $15/hour to start, 90 day review, Seattle Sick Leave only