October is Contact Lens Safety Month, and October 15th is White Cane Safety Day, a day designated each year since 1964 to recognize the contributions of Americans who are blind or have low vision.
Recent News & Events
- Join us! Connecting for Greater Vision Breakfast February 9, 2018
- Art Beyond Sight Tours at Seattle Art Museum-February-June February 6, 2018
- A Touch of Braille: A Brief Intro to Braille System- March 5 February 6, 2018
- Touch the Sky tactile tours at The Museum of Flight December 27, 2017
- NanoCheetahBots visit Sight Connection December 20, 2017