We hope your summer is off to a good start! July is Parks and Recreation Month. The weather here in the Pacific Northwest this time of year is perfect for heading outdoors, perhaps to one of our great National Parks. The National Parks Service has a free Access Pass to US citizens or permanent residents with permanent disabilities.
July is Parks and Recreation Month
Recent News & Events
- OPENING AT 11 AM TOMORROW MAY 8 May 7, 2018
- Seeking Low Vision Optometrist May 1, 2018
- Seeking Clinic Coordinator April 2, 2018
- Join us! Connecting for Greater Vision Breakfast February 9, 2018
- Art Beyond Sight Tours at Seattle Art Museum-February-June February 6, 2018