The Low Vision Optometrist provides specialty low vision care to patients who have experienced a vision loss, are under the care of a primary eye care professional and who wish to improve the quality of their daily living, specifically to meet individual patient-stated goals. Services will include testing, evaluation and consultation with patients. Treatment may include spectacle correction, low vision aid and technology recommendations and low vision rehabilitation therapy. The optometrist will consult with others on the low vision rehabilitation team and with the referring eye care provider.
Seeking Low Vision Optometrist
Recent News & Events
- OPENING AT 11 AM TOMORROW MAY 8 May 7, 2018
- Seeking Low Vision Optometrist May 1, 2018
- Seeking Clinic Coordinator April 2, 2018
- Join us! Connecting for Greater Vision Breakfast February 9, 2018
- Art Beyond Sight Tours at Seattle Art Museum-February-June February 6, 2018