Michelle (Mell) Toy has joined Sight Connection as our Low Vision / Adaptive Aids Specialist. She is a native of Western Washington and a graduate of UW. She started in the field of blind rehabilitation in 2001, and has worked for state and federal blind rehab agencies before joining the SightConnection team. Her national certifications are in Orientation & Mobility and Low Vision Therapy. Welcome, Mell!
Sight Connection welcomes Michelle Toy!
Recent News & Events
- Join us! Connecting for Greater Vision Breakfast February 9, 2018
- Art Beyond Sight Tours at Seattle Art Museum-February-June February 6, 2018
- A Touch of Braille: A Brief Intro to Braille System- March 5 February 6, 2018
- Touch the Sky tactile tours at The Museum of Flight December 27, 2017
- NanoCheetahBots visit Sight Connection December 20, 2017