Michelle (Mell) Toy has joined Sight Connection as our Low Vision / Adaptive Aids Specialist. She is a native of Western Washington and a graduate of UW. She started in the field of blind rehabilitation in 2001, and has worked for state and federal blind rehab agencies before joining the SightConnection team. Her national certifications are in Orientation & Mobility and Low Vision Therapy. Welcome, Mell!
Sight Connection welcomes Michelle Toy!
Recent News & Events
- OPENING AT 11 AM TOMORROW MAY 8 May 7, 2018
- Seeking Low Vision Optometrist May 1, 2018
- Seeking Clinic Coordinator April 2, 2018
- Join us! Connecting for Greater Vision Breakfast February 9, 2018
- Art Beyond Sight Tours at Seattle Art Museum-February-June February 6, 2018