Summer is in full swing! Don’t forget. If you plan to catch some rays, wear sunglasses and a brimmed hat. Be sure to use sunglasses that block at least 99% of UVA/B rays.
Summer Eye Safety
Recent News & Events
- Promising News regarding Retinal Degenerative Diseases March 18, 2019
- Art Beyond Sight- Seattle Art Museum March 12, 2019
- King County Library Survey re Accessibility March 6, 2019
- Tactile Tour at Museum of Flight March 6, 2019
- Charitable Gift Annuities are a Win for You and a Win for Sight Connection February 25, 2019