Summer is in full swing! Don’t forget. If you plan to catch some rays, wear sunglasses and a brimmed hat. Be sure to use sunglasses that block at least 99% of UVA/B rays.
Summer Eye Safety
Recent News & Events
- On Sale at Sight Connection May 8, 2019
- Introducing Braille Lego Bricks April 25, 2019
- A Touch of Braille Workshop April 15, 2019
- Audio Described Performance of Westside Story April 8, 2019
- University of Washington’s Communicate to Connect for those with Hearing Loss March 20, 2019