Summer is in full swing! Don’t forget. If you plan to catch some rays, wear sunglasses and a brimmed hat. Be sure to use sunglasses that block at least 99% of UVA/B rays.
Summer Eye Safety
Recent News & Events
- Campfire Girls visit Sight Connection November 13, 2018
- Seattle Art Museum- Art Beyond Sight Tours 2018-2019 November 8, 2018
- Innovative New Kitchen Products at Testing Stage October 31, 2018
- Staff and Board advocate in Olympia October 30, 2018
- Providers Open House- Thanks for coming October 25, 2018