Summer is in full swing! Don’t forget. If you plan to catch some rays, wear sunglasses and a brimmed hat. Be sure to use sunglasses that block at least 99% of UVA/B rays.
Summer Eye Safety
Recent News & Events
- A Touch of Braille: A Brief Intro to Braille System – Monday, January 28, 2019 January 2, 2019
- Adaptive Braille Learning Enthusiasts, ABLErs Invites You January 2, 2019
- Thank You Uber December 19, 2018
- HOLIDAY CLOSURE December 19, 2018
- TODAY YOUR GIFT IS MATCHED November 27, 2018