Do you experience communication challenges due to hearing loss? If so, please join us for a unique opportunity called Communicate to Connect!
Whether you use amplification or not, you are welcome to join us!
- Meet weekly with 3rd-year clinical audiology doctoral students to discuss your hearing loss/communication challenges
- We strongly encourage you to bring along a communication partner (someone you frequently communicate with) who will also learn more about hearing loss, why it impacts communication, and how they can help
- Meet on 7 consecutive Thursday mornings, starting April 18th, 2019
- Receive undivided support from a 3rd-year audiology graduate student
- Conclude your time feeling like you can better manage life with hearing loss
If you are interested in participating in this unique opportunity, please contact:
Lisa Illich: email@example.com (206) 616-1990 or
Jake Hulswit: firstname.lastname@example.org