Campfire girls divided into our senses ending with seeing. Social worker Kate Fewell created an engaging curriculum that got everyone asking questions. Braille instructor and board member Keiko Namekata introduced the troop to braille teaching them the braille alphabet.
Campfire Girls visit Sight Connection
Recent News & Events
- Promising News regarding Retinal Degenerative Diseases March 18, 2019
- Art Beyond Sight- Seattle Art Museum March 12, 2019
- King County Library Survey re Accessibility March 6, 2019
- Tactile Tour at Museum of Flight March 6, 2019
- Charitable Gift Annuities are a Win for You and a Win for Sight Connection February 25, 2019